Our engineers have proven their capabilities in all aspects of parabolic antenna system development and manufacturing, including conical horn, microwave radio frequency components and structural mounting.
Our engineers have also accumulated competencies in many aspects of satellite communication such as space craft pay load definition design and satellite network testing and operation of both space segment and ground segment.
TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
- In orbit satellite communication test and verification: transponder saturation and 3rd inter -modulation products measurement, etc.
- Definition of communication satellite and ground station technical specifications.
- Operation management of large size satellite communications networks.
- Definition of systems engineering of a satellite communication network.
- To write business plan of an international telecommunication network.
- To write business plan of a large scale data centre.
- To sell transponders to Asia Pacific customers.
IP DATA NETWORKING
- To provide system engineering performance review of advance Internet Protocol based satellite communication network (VSAT- IP)
- Integration IP protocol with X25
- IP and data traffic management
TELECOMMUNICATION TECHNICAL MEASUREMENTS
- Measurement calibration test of 5 to 11 meters antennas performances, VSWR, side lobes balancing, polarization isolation.
- Measurement of Power Amplifier Amplifiers 3 rd Harmonic Inter Modulation Products of TWTA, Intercept Point of Solid State Power Amplifier/ SSPA.
- To convert to TX-RX linear orthogonal polarisation antenna, linear to circular parabolic antennas.
REPAIR AND RECONDITION OF TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENTS
- Repair and maintenance of 40 W, 125 W, 400 W microwave TWTA and 3KW Klystron High Power microwave Amplifier, cooled Low Noise Amplifier noise temperature measurement/ realignment.
- Alignment Modems: FM Bessel null calibration, redesign of pre emphasis circuit of SCPC modem and implementation.
RESEARCH, DESIGN, AND IMPLEMENTATIONS MICROWAVE COMPONENTS
- To design and manufacture wave guide flange adapters
- To design and manufacture LNA redundancy switches.
- To design and manufacture N to 139 wave guide flange adaptor
- To design and manufacture C band linear orthogonal OMT and horn.
- To design and manufacture parabolic antenna mesh wire type.
- To design wave guide filters.
- To design and manufacture 1.8 m, 2.4 meter and 3.8 m Sheet Mold Compound/ SMC offset parabolic antenna